Adds MIDI capability to the Q-Widget. Grants lifetime access to all MIDI Mode firmware and supporting files.
Using the Q-Widget in MIDI Mode
No driver is required on the host computer. Additional setup is necessary in your application. MIDI is transmitted on Channel 16. The Q-Widget sends Note-On messages at velocity 127 when pressed, and Note-On messages at velocity 0 when released.
- GO button sends on Note 1
- PAUSE button sends on Note 3
- STOP button sends on Note 2
- LEFT knob sends on Note 5
- RIGHT knob sends on Note 6
- PUSH knob sends on Note 4
- STOP + PAUSE buttons send on Note 7
- PAUSE + GO buttons send on Note 8
- STOP + PAUSE + GO buttons send on Note 9
- STOP + GO buttons send on Note 10